* I just received my first roof drain sump pan and flat roof drain from Roof Drain Pans Co and installed them the same day. I accomplished in 45 minutes what would have taken me 3 or 4 hours! Major time saver and paid for the products many times over. Fast and easy to install just like it says. I'll be back for some more....
Eddie - Contractor (New Jersey)
* This video is fantastic & well done. I just left a roof we installed 10 years ago & if we would of installed these roof drain sump pans then we wouldn't be repairing the drywall ceilings below for the last 4 years. Thank you for your video.
Cheers Jeff Myers (YouTube post)
* These roof drain pans do exactly what is said will do. Find your low spot, drop it in, connect piping, seal it up and the standing rain water disappears. Fast, easy and cost effective. J.R. Roofing contractor:
* Why didn't somebody come up with this idea before now? We will never build a wood sump box again!! It takes 10 minutes to drop in the flat roof drain and roof drain pan and we're back to roofing. BIG time saver, pays for itself...L.D. Roofing contractor
* As a property owner, I can't tell you how many thousands of dollars I have spent trying to resolve the large pools of standing rain water on my flat roof with no lasting permanent results. They build up the low area and a pond develops somewhere else. Who does that? The roof drain sump pans we purchased from Jim at Roof Drain Pans Co. lowered the roof drains and no more standing rain water. They work great!! M.V. property owner
A process that has taken hours to complete can now be done in minutes due to Roof Drain Pans Co.innovative design.
Roof Drain Pans Co 1-888 900-9145 (949) 297-8689
Any flat roof drain that is sitting too high is one the most common problems with flat roofs anywhere in the world. This condition often results in VERY expensive repairs. The construction industry doesn't have a standardized flat roof drainage system to address this issue.Until now!
These superior grade roof drain sump pans will lower or "sump" your flat roof drains 2" below the surrounding flat roof. When installed in the low spots, the flat roof drain becomes the lowest point on the flat roof. This roof drainage system VERY EFFECTIVELY drains the pools of standing rainwater from your flat roof. FOREVER!
A division of All Tech Plumbing